Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: ''Earn Chips'' Tip Thread!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blinkingbluelight View Post
    There is a offer from Target, 500 chips to request a debit or credit card.
    Did it take long to get the chips, BBL? I just got approved...need to buy some boosts from our pals at WGT!!!!!!!

EDIT - never mind, just got 'em. Nice.
    Last edited by Wizard; 03-11-2015 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DANICAM View Post
    Mine hasn't worked in probably 6 months or more, no answer as to why. You click, it makes a little sound and sits there mocking you.
    Mine does just that when AdBlock Plus is enabled, when I disable it though it works normally. That's not to say the Earn Chips thing has been a bit buggy for me in other ways too

Ok I guess this is where I should have made my last post lol..

Ok Idk where to post this but, I took up and offer yesterday and still didn't get my chips. Where do I go or what do I have to do to report this and see what the deal is. I complied with the requirements to get the chips that much I know. It was the Walmart one I did. I know I made a purchase of something over $50. I figured since there was something I needed I though it would be cool to do this but if I don't get my chips I won't be doing anything else here that requires spending money anyway. Just saying

Ok I got them now. Took a day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz1975 View Post
    Ok I got them now. Took a day.
    Yeah, sometimes it takes a while. If you do any more offers for chips, a word of advice: take a screen shot when you complete whatever the offer is. I've never been gypped out of any, but others have. Sometimes they just miss things and it's good to have proof.

If you have to contact Trial Pay in the future, click on "Earn chips" and at the bottom is a "support" link.

What came before is now never more.

Been trying since i started playing to "Earn" chips by taking surveys or taking offers. So far every time I try to connect to TrialPay I get the error message that the URL is lacking something. Any clues about what I need to do to get this to work? Have done the same thing on WGT golf and never had any problems. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Any clues about what I need to do to get this to work? Have done the same thing on WGT golf and never had any problems. Thanks for any help.
    There's nothing you can do, Trial Pay does not want to be associated with a dead game. Just another *perk* from your pals at WGT Baseball

WGT Golf is still an active game, so Trial Pay continues its relationship there.