Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Introducing WGTyphoon New Forum Moderator

Administrator
    I'll just add that I do enjoy reading these forum posts. Hah. I'm still around. Learning the ins and outs of the game still. Losing some seasonal games because some of these teams are pretty outstanding. Thank you for all the welcomes.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WGTyphoon View Post
    I'll just add that I do enjoy reading these forum posts. Hah. I'm still around. Learning the ins and outs of the game still. Losing some seasonal games because some of these teams are pretty outstanding. Thank you for all the welcomes.
    Same time next week?

Quote Originally Posted by WGTyphoon View Post
    You or they throw the ball, you or they try and hit it and hope if your throwing your Defense is awake or if your hitting it WGT didn't turn your Star Slugger into Alfred Ogilvie !! Yes only a Real Baseball afficionado Knows who Olgilvie is !! roflmao I'm still waiting for a WGT Buttermaker !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stryder1261 View Post
    You or they throw the ball, you or they try and hit it and hope if your throwing your Defense is awake or if your hitting it WGT didn't turn your Star Slugger into Alfred Ogilvie !! Yes only a Real Baseball afficionado Knows who Olgilvie is !! roflmao I'm still waiting for a WGT Buttermaker !!!
    Ha.

I had to look Ogilvie up. I knew Buttermaker sounded familiar.

Ahhhh...for the carefree days when our beloved "Harpie" roamed these halls...

Quote Originally Posted by stryder1261 View Post
    I'm still waiting for a WGT Buttermaker !!!
    well me personally I am waiting for WGT Ice Cream ( because supposely everybody loves Ice Cream) or WGT Everybody loves Raymond.

Those were good P !! here's mine............ WGT Good Times or WGT Bonanza !!! but we'll probably get WGT Mission Impossible 1st ........rofl

Gosh - here's another thread that sure was a lot of fun until you-know-who showed up to whine and cry. As mentioned a page or two back, he can be spotted by his middle initial, lmfao!

Dang, this forum used to be a fun place.

Did Here Comes In The Pain ever return that money he embezzled from the disappearance?