Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Big WGT news, announced today… WGT+Topgolf

Quote Originally Posted by David M LaBuda View Post
    Computer games do not work like that Tor.
    Sorry, Dave, I didn't read the rest because your initial premise is wrong. Play dynamic batting mode. Or maybe automatic has three pitches to chose from and you just don't pay attention. But this is exactly how it works when I play. It is a set system and not random at all. But I know you don't actually read and interpret anything, so go back and try if you will...

Quote Originally Posted by DANICAM View Post
    This game is only complicated to complete morons, which of course you demonstrate that you are on a daily basis. Same tired old lame senile drivel from you that just reinforces the perception that you float in the 65-89 IQ pool. Go change your diapers and maybe try a game that isn't so complicated for you, like perhaps counting the number of times you wet yourself every hour. Put that in one of your hi-tech spread sheets or pie charts, you imbecile.
    Uhhhhhhhhh, I just wet myself reading that. Of course, mainly through tears of laughter...

Quote Originally Posted by ICE View Post

1.) Will you UPDATE and IMPROVE WGT baseball ?
    Quote Originally Posted by WGTBobbysWorld View Post
    1) I certainly hope so. we do not have a complete idea where things are going. I will relay all information as it comes to me.
    Looks like BIG TOP didn't trust Fake Bobby any more than we did. Over 5 months and Fake Bobby didn't "relay" a thing.

While BIG TOP isn't going to lift a darn finger and improve this game in any way, at least they haven't lied to us Why not make a purchase in the gift shop? Stop at the old WGT HQ. Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër? See the løveli lakes The wøndërful telephøne system And mäni interesting furry animals.

Including the majestik møøse.

Quote Originally Posted by WGTBobbysWorld View Post
    ...I will relay all information as it comes to me...
    How's that "relay" of "information" coming, you worthless piece of $hit?

Oh wait - that was "Fake Bobby" - naturally there'd be no "relay". One thing I'll say for Booby and Fake Bobby - they were both $hitty liars. Nobody but Labooduhhh bought their bull$hit.

nothin to say really i just wanted to remove lizzards name from all the forum headers at least once, watch how longs it takes him to have the last say lol

Hi Dave. Still using Joanie, huh?

four min lol, one sign of mental illness is obsession, another is denial, here we have both.

Dave? Ya gotta get over your man crush on me. It's never gonna happen.

Gramps, as an olive branch, the entire forum is taking up a collection to buy you a second "n" and a "y" so you can spell your name "Johnny". That whole Johnie thing is creepin' everybody out. Why'd you spell it that way? Freudian slip? It is really effeminate.

oh poor lizzard.man i really do feel for ya ,what can i do?how can i help you in your recovery, cause you do need help right,you know that hu.

It's time for this thread to deteriorate to the depth Dave/Joanie wanted it all along.