Thread: Looking for Facebook Friends for WGT baseball

Cool Looking for Facebook Friends for WGT baseball

Looking for more friends. My buddies dont play. add me as friend and message me WBT Baseball - https://www.facebook.com/vic.holcom - level 39 - play daily

You can add me

Quote Originally Posted by bashfultig View Post
    Looking for more friends. My buddies dont play. add me as friend and message me WBT Baseball - https://www.facebook.com/vic.holcom - level 39 - play daily
    Best way to build a list of friends in WGT Baseball is to look up the Team Owners (check the team names found on your Season's Standing page and you will see the Owner's name of each team on that Teams Statistics page under the Team's Name. Look up those folks on Facebook and send them a private message and a Friend request. Posting a friend request here is not going to do much for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David M LaBuda View Post
    ...Posting a friend request here is not going to do much for you.
    It's also not going to get you suspended from FB.

Clearly, Davey is unaware FB takes a dim view of people sending unsolicited friend requests. Just because you get someone's name (Joe Smith for example) from your Season standings doesn't mean you're going to be able to locate and friend request the correct "Joe Smith". Get the wrong one and you may be reported by that person. Do that enough and you absolutely take a chance of having your account suspended or closed.

Do yourselves a favor and put LaBuda on "ignore". He delights in coming in here and giving newer players awful advice.

@ MGUNZ - this is a good way to add friends for the game (there are currently 90 people reading posts in here), but you need to put a link to your FB profile. Friending a forum ID is of no use to you in the game

Also, there are a few WGT Baseball pages on FB you can join, just type "WGT Baseball" in the FB search (avoid the ones where LaBuda is a member). Join one of those and you'll have plenty of friends in no time. Good luck!
    Last edited by Wizard; 12-23-2016 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Get More Enjoyment From the Game - Put LaBuda on Ignore Today! :)