Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Allmost Goodbye

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler View Post
    That brings up another question. Suppose I poached one of your players & now want to sell him after training him. Will that player return to the original owner trained up as I have them trained or will he just return into the list of friends that you have ..but untrained. I poached a player for around $4 million but now could sell him for close to $8 million dollars.
    You've been playing for years and you're concerned about a player you could sell for $8 million? You and I have been playing about the same amount of time and my players would all sell for over $100 million.

wtf ya been doin' Wrangler?!?!?!?!

In answer to your question, none of your scenarios would happen (do you really play this game at all?) - if you sell him, he doesn't go back to his previous owner (that would never happen), his card pretty much lies in limbo unless someone you are friends with is also friends with him. They can buy him with all his skills (such as they are) and you'll get your $8 mill minus Top Goof's cut.

If you let him go to poach someone will buy him and you'll get your dough as well.

Now - to more important business! Where in the HELL is the Round Table you were to have provided months ago??? Get to work!

WTF is it your business I do Wizard. I don't play as many games as you do everyday, so therefore I don't have the cash flow that you do in order to train players. I ask a simple question & all I get is my head chewed off by ************ that think everyone is as good & has as much time to play the game as them. well if all your players are over the 100 million mark good for you.
    Clyde the Boxing Kangaroo

Banned
    WTF is it your business I do Wizard <---YOU brought it up, ya goofball I don't play as many games as you do everyday, so therefore I don't have the cash flow that you do in order to train players. I ask a simple question & all I get is my head chewed off <----something of an exaggeration, I'd say by ************ that think everyone is as good & has as much time to play the game as them I don't think that - or care . well if all your players are over the 100 million mark good for you. Thanks!
    I didn't "chew off" your head Wrangler, I simply answered your questions and you didn't like my answer - so now you're whining.

F.uck all that - where the HELL is our ROUND TABLE, beeeotch?!?!!?!

That brings up another question. Suppose I poached one of your players & now want to sell him after training him. Will that player return to the original owner trained up as I have them trained or will he just return into the list of friends that you have ..but untrained. I poached a player for around $4 million but now could sell him for close to $8 million dollars.
    If the player you want to sell will pay you $8 million, you will get that amount when you well him. That player will retain all his equipment (if any) and all of his current skill points and he will show up on the Friend's list of any WGT players who is friends with him on Facebook.
    To purchase him however, he will cost around 15% more than 8 million coins.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by David M LaBuda View Post
    That player will...show up on the Friend's list of any WGT players who is friends with him on Facebook.
    Only if that player has played WGT Baseball. If not, he is lost for all eternity. At $8M, not a big deal.

Banned
    For f.uck sake Labooooduhhh, I gave Wrangler that info over 3 weeks ago.

Is there a reason you felt the need to come in and answer again, 3 weeks after the fact? Especially since it's Wrangler. He comes in here whining and crying, and never actually returns for any information, and doesn't read the posts anyway.

Hey. Kinda like Laboooduhhhh, ha.

Well, I still haven't played a game since before Christmas. With $27M still in the bank, I'm going to rip the bandaid off and sell all my players. It's Been real. Keep an eye on the poach list. Some solid 400-500 rank players hitting the market in 3,,,2,,,1,,,

The only question is what do I do with the $550M I now have in the bank