Thread: looking for facebook friends

looking for facebook friends

I am looking for facebook friends who also play WGT Baseball.

You can add me. My name on FB is Ed Zipper and also Edward Zipper. Add both.

Quote Originally Posted by Popswiz View Post
    Ed, try searching Facebook for GROUPS that have WGT in their name. There are several Facebook discussion Groups for WGT baseball. Some have 100 or more members and most of the time when you join one of those groups, you will get a friend request from all the other members of that group. That's by far the fastest and easiest way to make friends with other WGT baseball teams.

Popswiz and edzipper David is right if only those groups were active or even alive. I have checked way before and do so every so often as David says and 99% of those groups are like a town in a zombie apocalypse. Dead. There are four groups that I know of that still show some sort of life. One called The Elite in which you mostly will find nothing whatsoever but a Hooters calendar every week. The other is called The Forum which has above 1000 members and the only think you read there is fight after fight after fight among its members. The other is of interest if you are into zero games. I am one of the moderators in this group called Play for a Zero-Zero Tie. Not very active. The last one is a group I and another friend created called Con Sabor Latino (With Latin Flavor) which is nowadays mostly used to discuss Latin American players performance in the Major Leagues. Not used anymore to discuss about the game because the game is in intensive care and ready to die once it is put out of its life support (Idiots at the top paying their salaries to buy boosts and tickets for rivals) so there is nothing to talk about the game anymore.

So there you have it. Choose your poison. You like Hooters? Or to fight and insult everyone? Or if you like to scrim zeroes with friends? Or you want to discuss about Latin American players? Up to you folks. The good news, they all are a good ground to roam if what you want is to make friends that play the game. Personally, I have my fr inbox full but honestly I don't find it useful anymore to have friends for this game so I don't accept anymore. Now if you play Farm Hero Saga then by all means send a fr. Is a much better game than this .... well you put the word there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    ...if you play Farm Hero Saga then by all means send a fr. Is a much better game than this .... well you put the word there.
    I've read a lot of disses about this game in the last couple months, but that particular barb has to be the most damning by far.

(Farm Hero Saga. Heh. Good one!)

BTW, anyone know if it's gonna be "Big Bat Week" again next week? Gee I hope so, two hundred and forty-one (straight weeks) is my lucky number. lol.

Hey Deb what's wrong with FHS? I am serious, is a lot better. OK then try Criminal Case instead, also better.

Didn't you know? Is "Big Bat Millennia" so yeah you're in luck. Happy 241.

add my

Quote Originally Posted by Popswiz View Post
    ols ad my pls