Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season predictions 6/18-7/1

Quote Originally Posted by David M LaBuda View Post
    If you continue to train the same way you've always trained, you will continue to get the same results you've always gotten.

Want different results? Try training differently. Just a thought!
    That would be a valid point if training actually did something.

http://forums.wgtsports.com/forums/s...son+prediction

Here Debra..........It's just one of dozens posted that you can easily search if you chose to.....plenty of people chiming in.
    You were wrong, you are wrong and you're simply too arrogant to admit it and let it go. Arrogance coming from what however, I have no idea. You come off in pretty much a pretentious clown in almost everything you offer in here. Go back to pretending you are here to play the game, at least that BS was slightly entertaining. Now go ahead and string together some eloquent sentences to try and impress us all with how educated you are and what a masterful wordsmith you are. Problem is, this forum is the only place I am sure you impress anyone.....and the couple people you do simply aren't anything to brag about. You can call David and others anything you like.....they probably deserve it, but you're not impressive in any fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    (and "shake hands" - something she has yet to do).
    I don't live here, just visit now and then so obviously I couldn't with the how many posts have you made since then? Also, no you did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Now stop trying to control everything. You can't control anything. Certainly not my opinions. Nobody here can, just like I can't control yours.
    Correct me if I am wrong here, but your entire spiel here is that this post shouldn't exist because you don't like it.

Holy **** wit of a cluster ****.

Debra you were in fact saying Anna's post was unnecessary and unneeded here. You went on and on about it and then kept trying to justify your position on her being selfish while you are not.

You do not like this type of post and thus believed it should not be here hence instead of ignoring it and moving on while saying to oneself, I do not care about this topic, you had to make a comment to chastise the OP for her claimed self indulgent behavior.

Again this is not the same as Dave who makes BS claims about the game hence why people make comments. Why do you people keep making comments to him while you make comments to him. I miss reading about the Charlotte Knights. People used to make predictions I believe on real baseball teams here as well especially during playoffs. Anna's post was harmless.

Here you are saying this:

Now stop trying to control everything. You can't control anything. Certainly not my opinions. Nobody here can, just like I can't control yours.
    Then say this:

Nope, that's a presumption. I don't think much of it, but it certainly has the right to be here.
    But WHY is your opinion on this important for us to know? You felt the need to again chastise Anna for making that post. Why do you think we needed to know you did not think much of it? What did it add? Did it help players with their game play? So if it has a right to be here then why did you feel compelled to chastise her claiming she was being self indulgent? This is boiling down to you have a right to your opinion on what kind of opinion others should or should not have, ie see Capitalism comment in another thread. Sure it is a FtP format which sucks in many ways but greed in our society is way out of hand. It is not a valid argument to then say Capitalism is just the way it is. In short just tell the dude to stfu while you are at it instead of giving him not a full picture of capitalism in this country. I know getting stuck in the eye with a stick sucks but it is the nature of sticks. So shut up about sticks now little puppy because no one wants to hear you whine/vent about it.

^^^^^ Very good post Mr MacGregor. Now maybe this thread can either get on topic or fade away.Either or. Don't care which lol. No offense meant to Annallia for creating the thread. this one is a struggle to read from all the anger being projected.

"last word". And a cheer was heard thrruout the forum! lol. Thank goodness!btw Devin she read every word don't believe the "TLDR".

The self absorbed clown couldn't help but read every word of every post because it's all about her or it or whatever it is. It can say it doesn't care about what all is being said, yet it just can't stop itself from replanting itself back into the middle of it. Poor confused little nothing. Actually I take back my earlier remark about wishing it would go back to pretending to be a newish player here......this is actually much more entertaining to watch

Wow, look how many pages are gone. I didn't read her last comment because well I was doing other important things but ****. She doubled down and stuck to her guns. I do see that her posts here and other places have vanished.

Well damn I did not take a screenshot of today's matchup. Oh Dave today's games. Hit me up in another thread and I will give you more data.

Quote Originally Posted by DANICAM View Post
    http://forums.wgtsports.com/forums/s...son+prediction

Here Debra..........It's just one of dozens posted that you can easily search if you chose to.....plenty of people chiming in.
    You were wrong, you are wrong and you're simply too arrogant to admit it and let it go. Arrogance coming from what however, I have no idea. You come off in pretty much a pretentious clown in almost everything you offer in here. Go back to pretending you are here to play the game, at least that BS was slightly entertaining. Now go ahead and string together some eloquent sentences to try and impress us all with how educated you are and what a masterful wordsmith you are. Problem is, this forum is the only place I am sure you impress anyone.....and the couple people you do simply aren't anything to brag about. You can call David and others anything you like.....they probably deserve it, but you're not impressive in any fashion.
    Yes, again note how many people were chiming in about their teams.