Thread: Stop causing a lack of production from good players.

Angry Stop causing a lack of production from good players.

It seems all this game has become is an outright cash grab !!!

Fix the damn problems, and more people will play. When players seem to be in endless slumps, because the game producer wants money, people leave the game, and find a different game to invest in. I see a lot of players leaving this game.

Greed is not acceptable, as a business plan, a honest profit is fine, but the rewards for playing have to be updated., or else soon their game will go the way of the dinosaurs and become extinct.

Pay more coins per win, the higher you advance. Make being on top worth something, instead of just costing more.

They have a terrible rewards to investment ratio for the players.

Greed has replaced capitalism, and we are seeing the affect in our society, this game is just a small picture of what is wrong with how "capitalism" is taught today.

I'm all for people making an honest return on their investments, but when there are problems in the game and no-one to solve the problems, people only stay because they have so much invested. I do not recommend this game to my family or friends because of it's shoddy and dishonest management.

I spent a lot of cash to up grade my team, only to fine it was a con.

Well, HELLO Wizard! Did you finally remember grandpa's User ID and Password? Don't worry, WGT will eventually find you again and BAN you for what? The 5th Time, I presume?

I take back what I said in another thread about Wizards er "Debras" posts making Davids not seem so stupid lol. You two are running neck and neck.David why do you want to ban grandpa a day after Fathers Day?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
    I take back what I said in another thread about Wizards er "Debras" posts making Davids not seem so stupid lol. You two are running neck and neck.David why do you want to ban grandpa a day after Fathers Day?
    Because grandpa is an Id that was created by Wizard (the master of multiple Ids). Wizard is banned. All of his multiple IDs ought to be banned along with him, don't you think?

Like "Debra" mentioned yesterday grandpa is here talking about how wgt rips people off. Then there was the capitalism talk. I am thinking because people in here sometimes call you gramps that you take offense and feel its a sinister plot against you there is a forum member called grandpa. You are silly lol. "Debra" was Wizard and he or she will be back again I bet.

So Wizard er "Debra" has decided grandpa is or in't who "she" thinks David does. "She" or "it" as danicam calls it and I like that stopped in to elite some more of "her" "his" "its" posts. "Debra has NOT behaved "herself" has made a fool of herself and then returned because being wizard he cannot help himself. I told you he'd be back I just didn't think it would be so soon lol!!!!!

"Debra"? When are you going back to your triumph of the season predictions thread? rotflmfao!!!! I am honestly surprised you have the ***** to show your wizardly face in here again. Deleting most of your posts was one of the funniest things Ive ever seen in here. Please continue this is awesome stuff.