Thread: Team Pitching Boost problem on iOS

Team Pitching Boost problem on iOS

I played a team that I had beaten several times in the past with scores ranging from 7-0 to 13-0. Pitcher's training levels averaged less than 55 while my pitcher averaged over 93. Opponent's team batting averaged 60 while mine averaged 91. I inadvertently selected the pitching boost, which BTW, you cannot de-select and lost the game 16-0. I have heard from other players, in clubhouses, that it works the opposite of how it should. Now, I have definite proof. It would be greatly appreciated if you could fix this. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by PearlandOiler View Post
    I played a team that I had beaten several times in the past with scores ranging from 7-0 to 13-0. Pitcher's training levels averaged less than 55 while my pitcher averaged over 93. Opponent's team batting averaged 60 while mine averaged 91. I inadvertently selected the pitching boost, which BTW, you cannot de-select and lost the game 16-0. I have heard from other players, in clubhouses, that it works the opposite of how it should. Now, I have definite proof. It would be greatly appreciated if you could fix this. Thank you.
    Interesting! They continue to fail to thoroughly test the software before they release it. Not that surprising, is it!

Quote Originally Posted by David M LaBuda View Post
    Interesting! They continue to fail to thoroughly test the software before they release it. Not that surprising, is it!
    I was a programmer for over 30 years before retiring and am amazed at what gets put out into the public. BTW, sorry WGT for posting this in the wrong forum. Should have been in baseball.