Thread: Game didn't record...

Game didn't record...

Once again I played my season game, and once again (I think this is the 5th or 6th time of me reporting this) it didn't stick and I come back to see an autoplayed loss instead of my home game well that was a loss as well so its not a total kick in the pants but would have been nice to keep my sponsorship going.

Though I guess it isn't all bad... Todays game is against a team that went to the Labuda school of WGT and has a 20-30% advantage in every skill set and I didn't really feel like playing that game anyway so may as well let this one auto play as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Annallia Esaki View Post
    Todays game is against a team that ... has a 20-30% advantage in every skill set.
    Anytime, you are facing a team that has a 20% to 30% advantage in SPEED and DEFENSE, it's your own fault for not trainng adequately in those two skills! Most of the games I play, I have at the very least least a 10% advantage in Speed and Defense. Those are the two FORGOTTEN SKILLS. The majority of teams in WGT Baseball FAIL to train adequately in those two skills! IF that is what you are seeing, you have no one to blame but yourself!

Oh piss off you delusional nitwit. People failing to train effectively has nothing to do with one person in a season group having such a crazy advantage over the others.

Specially when their last 5 games are all home games with double digit losses with a 3 skill pitcher on the mound instead of any of their 170+ pitchers.

He is a joke when it comes to this PoS game. David man not all of us live and die for this c.r.a.p.p.y game like you do. Not all of us have been playing since this came to light. Most importantly not all of us shave 500, 600, 700, 800, 900 or even a thousand points out of their team ratings over night like you used to do and Gino and Amazing do which is stupid because in order to do that you have to buy tickets and for that amount of tickets needed you need to buy chips. Paying to a moribund game real money to loose games? Now that is very stupid indeed.

Guys you want to play and win all the time?

Enroll now at "The University of Tanking" in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Chair Fellow Rector: David La Buda.

Quote Originally Posted by David M LaBuda View Post
    You know I am really insane. Here at the asylum they have no idea this terminal has a live internet connection. They think I am playing solitaire all day. It is more complex than they believe. It is more complex than they believe.
    It is more complex than they believe. It is more complex than they believe. It is more complex than they believe.
    Great mother of flying monkey that is a moment of clarity.

I can't help but notice that even in this thread about a game not recording,*somebody* has decided the topic is about not training speed and defense correctly. You are the non sequitur king lol!

That's weird the game doesn't record Annallia. I've never seen that happen. Has wgt ever given you an idea why iy happened?

Nope. The closest they ever came was saying "You must have missed"

Kinda like how when RKP or RPK or whatever his name was tried to let me poach my card from him and my card went without a grace period. They checked his account and said oh there was a sale for like 20 million or whatever on this date so that was it. I came back with how that was impossible to be my card and nothing but crickets from them since.

And naturally I had to play this clown today for the championship. I will consider it a pyrrhic victory that I managed to get on base and even a steal (RNG loved me with that whopping 22% chance) but naturally I got stomped and he didn't even have his best players in... Kinda like someone else we know.

And David before you come back here with your training nonsense let me try once again to put this in perspective. This guys team would have been right at home with my team before my last restart... Some 5,000 rating points above where I currently sit.

Anna you have been around longer than me so I think you should know that a card from an active player (what we call a daily), if it has WGT friends like I know you do, will not sit 3 days on FA. Will be seen by your friends the second the contract expires.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Anna you have been around longer than me so I think you should know that a card from an active player (what we call a daily), if it has WGT friends like I know you do, will not sit 3 days on FA. Will be seen by your friends the second the contract expires.
    Well heck that is good to know. wgt should have this sort of information in the Help Section.I realize it won't be added but I wonder why they keep things secret?I know David will say it adds to the complexity of the game lol, but really it's not complex it's just half assed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Except that sometimes it does. I've poached quite a few daily player cards who were also friends. Sometimes it takes a day or two, sometimes it takes 4, and sometimes it takes no time at all!