Thread: Players being switched

Angry Players being switched

When I logged out I had my best pitcher in the game. The next day I log in and find my #2 pitcher in the game, therefore losing 3 games. I want be compensated for the three loses with 3 wins in my win column minimal to adjust the win/loss ratio percentage. There is no way anyone touched my game when I had logged out This game has become horrible since I joined. You had a good game until you made useless changes. I use to enjoy this game, Make this game fun again. Give the managers gifts such as a 20% increase in all areas for a week during holidays like other sporting games give their manager gifts of RP or special prices in drafts...etc. Every holiday without fail those games come up with some new way to make the game interesting & fun. Yes I have even seen it for a lesser holiday like Chinese New Year, grandparents day, Halloween & some have even given gifts on the anniversary of the game.
    Clyde the Boxing Kangaroo

You been gone for a few years? You "want to be compensated"?

lol, oh man that made me laugh. Let me know how that works out buddy.
    Last edited by Fred Sanford; 01-09-2018 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Your players were injured. That's why they weren't in the game.

[QUOTE=Fred Sanford;93109]You been gone for a few years? You "want to be compensated"?

Where do you see that I've been gone for a few years. You buddy are the one that needs to get reading glasses or your eyes checked or maybe both Mr. Sanford.
    Clyde the Boxing Kangaroo

Did you by chance have an injury to your primary pitcher and not notice it or forget about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler View Post
    You been gone for a few years? You "want to be compensated"?

Where do you see that I've been gone for a few years. You buddy are the one that needs to get reading glasses or your eyes checked or maybe both Mr. Sanford.
    My apologies, Mr. Wrangler - I did not mean to get your panties in a twist Thank you for your suggestion but I already wear glasses. They correct my eyesight to better than 20/20

I have enlarged the question mark in my original comment/question to better assist with your reading comprehension! I did not write that I saw somewhere you've been gone for a few years, I asked if "You been gone a few years?". Your demand for compensation was hysterically funny, I thought you were joking - appears now you are someone who insists on being taken seriously!

Good luck with that whole "compensation" thingy.

As to the ol' switcheroo - I'm sure Annallia's idea is correct. Your pitcher was injured in your last game and the game automatically substituted your #2 guy. That's why I said as much in the "edited" section of my comment. Granted, I said "players" (plural) and it was only your pitcher - so, my bad on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
    You been gone for a few years?
    Wrangler, if you've done run off and made a round table during your hiatus I should let you know the former administration got fired. No reason was given, just up and fired one day. They were rude prlcks, which is as good a reason as any.

Hope your efforts weren't in vain. You could sell it on craigslist. Every self-respecting organization could use a round table.