Thread: WGT Baseball Ripoff!

Angry WGT Baseball Ripoff!

Playing Road Trip game , need to win by one run, hit by sub player and win by 7 runs. I did all that but the game rip me off for 3 balls reward, that's sucks, first time that happened!
    Santos David Chabolla Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by chabollajr View Post
    Playing Road Trip game , need to win by one run, hit by sub player and win by 7 runs. I did all that but the game rip me off for 3 balls reward, that's sucks, first time that happened!
    You won by 1 run and 7 runs?

Quote Originally Posted by chabollajr View Post
    The Road Trip is a big joke. Almost no one play that anymore. What a waist of programming time! We would have rather had WGT developers spend all that time and money fixing the problems with the game and adding the suggestions from players.

chab, Don't listen to Dave. He's a naysayer and a troll. If you get enjoyment from Road Trip - play it! Need a little better description of the one you had trouble with. What team is it and what number is it? For example: Rangers 2-5