Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game not working right

Oh brother Fred. Are you seriously this dense? Yeah self gloat all you want from those little "bonus chuckles" as they are the only thing you seem to enjoy in life. Let me spell it for you shall I, the only thing I agreed with you was on the Pitching coverage VS Batting coverage comment. The rest is your usual ironic BS rant against anything or anyone you don't agree with.
    Last edited by Alchemist; 03-18-2018 at 03:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Oh brother Fred. Are you seriously this dense? Yeah self gloat all you want from those little "bonus chuckles" as they are the only thing you seem to enjoy in life. Let me spell it for you shall I, the only thing I agreed with you was on the Pitching coverage VS Batting coverage comment. The rest is your usual ironic BS rant against anything or anyone you don't agree with.
    "dense"? "self gloat"? "only thing you enjoy in life"? "ironic BS rant"? (<---ok, that doesn't even make any sense) "anything or anyone you don't agree with"?

Thanks for this morning's "bonus chuckles" Andres. My goodness you woke up crabby today, huh? lol. Gracious - such an outburst!

Not my fault you didn't make yourself clear the first time, haha. Own your posts, don't backpedal. Just because I called you "whiny" in a previous one doesn't mean you have to prove it every time you come in here Besides, I don't always disagree with you! I've adopted your cowardly way of tanking, and it's awesome. Just like you I stomp the beejeezes out of everyone in my seasons now!!!!!! I typically have about a 30% advantage against opponents in every category (just like you!!!). Occasionally some punk from my season will pm me and call me a cowardly piece of _ _ _ _. I tell them the same thing you do - "You play your game, I'll play mine. It's unfair higher up. Boosters, wahhhhhh!", lol. yes - you and I both know that's a load of poop! Heck, your team is wayyyy better than mine and I was playing 200 points higher than you are right now...and I was still winning seasons.

At least you've finally moved above LaBuda - atta boy! Dave's team is actually kinda crappy, except for a good defense. His pitching and batting are awfully weak for as long as he's been playing. I stopped training over a year ago and my pitchers and hitters are far better than his.

This may surprise some folks, but to be honest, he's actually playing at a rating right about where he should be.

Dave is also boosting which he fails to mention when he is blithering on about his ancient Chinese secret he found. If he trains so much better than everyone else why is he using a boost?

Quote Originally Posted by Devin MacGregor View Post
    Dave is also boosting which he fails to mention when he is blithering on about his ancient Chinese secret he found. If he trains so much better than everyone else why is he using a boost?
    Dunno. We will have to ask him I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Dunno. We will have to ask him I guess.
    He let the cat out of the bag in one of his long wind dissertations how great he can play this game. When I called him out on using the boost he then basically called me a purest for not using boosts.

Boosts don't do jack sh!t anyway, kinda like training.

Oh I know boosts can be a mixed bag of nuts but I have lost to teams plenty of times to where I had distinct advantages in all categories. They boosted. You can look at the scorecard and determine if a team has or not. True they may have and were still unable to score.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin MacGregor View Post
    True they may have and were still unable to score.
    Very true. Nothing more fun than using a real $$ boost and hitting into a double play.