Thread: Scrolling The Friends List

Scrolling The Friends List

i have over 200 friends & break them into 3 groups...level 80-65, level 64-61 & finally level 60-01. Each group has 75+ teams & scrolling thru the list game after game is tedious. It would be nice to see the friend list be at the same place after you play a friend & therefore play the next friend. The list auto returns back to the beginning at top level friend & there you go scrolling past 100+ friends to get to the next JMO

Quote Originally Posted by hurtinalbertan View Post
    i have over 200 friends & break them into 3 groups...level 80-65, level 64-61 & finally level 60-01. Each group has 75+ teams & scrolling thru the list game after game is tedious. It would be nice to see the friend list be at the same place after you play a friend & therefore play the next friend. The list auto returns back to the beginning at top level friend & there you go scrolling past 100+ friends to get to the next JMO
    Good luck with this one Bertan. We first brought this to the attention of WGT way back in 2013. My guess is that they honestly do not care.