Thread: Pop Quiz!

Pop Quiz!

Ok sports fans! Who can give me the Play-by-Play from the top of the 13th inning in the following Box Score?

Clue:

1. All the runs were scored in the same inning (duh).

Who was the lead-off batter and what happened after that?

Last edited by David M LaBuda; 04-09-2018 at 09:48 PM.

This is to complex for you. Only eight batters came to the plate. Umanah led off the inning, and Cesenaro finished it with a two-run homer.
    Last edited by Bob Cobb; 04-09-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cobb View Post
    This is to complex for you. Only eight batters came to the plate. Umanah led off the inning, and Cesenaro finished it with a two-run homer.
    Well, you might be right Bob! Since more than 5 runs were scored, the inning would have ended with only two outs. But, what you provided is a far cry from a play-by-play. Perhaps, it's simply too complex for you?

Quote Originally Posted by David M LaBuda View Post
    Since more than 5 runs were scored, the inning would have ended with only two outs.
    The 6.2 innings pitched proves the inning ended after two outs, so Bob was 100% accurate on Cesenaro finishing the inning with a two-run shot. Umanah also led off the inning, so again Bob was right. From there it's not rocket science to see that your 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th batters all kept getting hits, and of course this whole post is formulated so you can brag about the nuance of stealing bases, so I'll let you finish off the post by explaining if Johnson got those two RBI's from either hitting a double, or more likely, having Spardella on third while Maldonado was on second attempting to steal and getting a hit-and-run RBI off a single.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabrera's Home Run View Post
    The 6.2 innings pitched proves the inning ended after two outs, so Bob was 100% accurate on Cesenaro finishing the inning with a two-run shot. Umanah also led off the inning, so again Bob was right. From there it's not rocket science to see that your 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th batters all kept getting hits, and of course this whole post is formulated so you can brag about the nuance of stealing bases, so I'll let you finish off the post by explaining if Johnson got those two RBI's from either hitting a double, or more likely, having Spardella on third while Maldonado was on second attempting to steal and getting a hit-and-run RBI off a single.
    What's wrong with you people?

You're like the Mueller Investigation. I ask a simple question (no bragging envolved) and so far, no one has come up with the correct answer to the question which was to give me the PLAY-by-PLAY of the top of the 13th inning.

Now I admit, it's a little tricky. It takes a little thought and logic but, it's not Rocket Science either.

What kind of hits did each batter get and why? You don't even need to provide the why but, the why is important to get the correct play-by-play.

That's all there is to this! There is no hidden agenda.

Additional clue: This is supposed to be FUN!
    Last edited by David M LaBuda; 04-10-2018 at 03:37 AM.

It happened that way because you have the best trained players of anyone. No one trains better than you. You have the best training. Everyone else is just lazy and does not train properly. You also know how to create the best fun ever. There is no better fun than to analyze how your team performed and why. We all learn so much. Life would be so dull without you.

This is supposed to be FUN!
    And yet - you so clearly missed the mark. Key word: "supposed".

I'm sleepy...

You don't even need to provide the why but, the why is important to get the correct play-by-play.
    I think the better question is why anyone in their right mind would give a sh*t.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, that will hurt his feewings.