Thread: Daily League game not loading

Angry Daily League game not loading

This has happened more than once. I press the 'play now' button and the screen darkens - and that's it. No matter how many times I close the page, re-open it, clear cache, re-start the laptop - no dice. I have forfeited a number of 10-day play bonuses as a result. It is getting to the point I don't want to play anymore... The game bypasses the league game, breaks the run and then resets when the clock ticks over.

That sucks, TLM, honestly. I've never experienced what you are seeing but there's another member in here who's been having the same complaints - none of us have been able to help him. Unfortunately, neither WGT (who used to own this game) nor Top Golf (current owner) has any presence in here, so that avenue is closed as well.

I hate to say it but if I were having the same troubles you are - I'd have deleted the game long ago.

So the reporting of a bug is more a "whinge about a bug"? Thanks for the heads-up. FYI - it did fail to load and the sequence reset once again.

It is getting to "that" point - the dumping of the game...