Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: So, is boosting a bad thing or somehow immoral or unethical?

Quote Originally Posted by Devin MacGregor View Post
    Then why aren't you tanking? It's obviously for you.
    Come on man. You can do better than that.

Maybe you really don't understand what you say. You implicitly agreed with my premise that tanking is for pu$$ies. You tank. You just called yourself a pu$$y. smh

-It's not even fair.

Aaaaaaaaaand look. Grandpa has yet to find a competitive Season in the last 4 1/2 months and counting. He still sits above the Season Finish Leaderboard. Even Amazing cannot pass Davey as he pulverizes anyone who dares to be in his Season!

Atta boy, Grandpa!!!! Crush, kill, DESTROY! Isn't it about time you admit you love to squash anyone you play, at will? It is clearly time for you to stop saying you field a "competitive team", lol!

Side note for you, Gramps. Last Season I finally gave up a run. Here's the weird part: it was an auto played game against a feeble opponent. They had 0 hits, my team had 0 errors, yet they scored a run, lmao. WGT screwed up my scoreless string at about 100 games or so - the stinkers.

Keep smashing those lousy teams, Davey. It's not OUR fault they didn't train harder!
    Last edited by Fred Sanford; 10-20-2018 at 11:22 AM. Reason: KILL KILL KILL ADAPT KILL IMPROVISE KILL KILL AND OVERCOME AND KILL KILL KILL

So....Gramps LaBuda? Now that none of this means anything at all - and 2 months from now there will be absolutely nothing remaining of "The Leaderboard" - are you finally going to play an honest to goodness "competitive Season"?

The "Season Finish" Leaderboard (by far, the stupidest category ever - yet YOUR favorite, lol) will be gone. Never mind the fact if you were down in the 60-69 level you'd be in 10th Place. Whatcha gonna do - pulverize your opponents to the bitter end, or are you gonna move up a bit and see if your team is actually worth a s**t? You've bragged about your crap team for years - the time to put up or stfu is here, Grandpa.

EDIT - Holy mackerel kids! Grandpa sold off his entire team - lmao. Davey? wtf - THIS is how you choose to go out? With a whimper of defeat? I gotta say, I gave you more credit than you deserve, I was expecting more than you running away with your tail between your legs.

Then again...that seems fitting, too. Later, Gramps. Sorry for your loss
    Last edited by Fred Sanford; 11-02-2018 at 05:47 PM.