Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So, is boosting a bad thing or somehow immoral or unethical?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
    FROM 8-25-2018 lmfao - I can't believe it but I tricked Davey into losing his lead on the Season Finish board (ok, I can believe it - Davey has always been afraid of what I wrote...but I didn't think it would be this easy).

The joke's on you, Gramps. I know I said if you lost the lead to Amazing (yeah yeah, you're tied for 1st...but you are no longer the sole LEADER) you'd no longer be the #1 laughingstock around here. Know what? I was kidding. You'll always be the #1 laughingstock in any forum you enter.

Another Season is about to come to an end. Will Gramps pulverize his opponents to sustain his tie with Amazing, or will he prove he plays in a competitive Season and abstain from crushing all comers? I think we already know the answer boys and girls - but we'll check the results tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cobb View Post
    David, I'm curious along the lines of pacman. How many seasons in the last 10 have you won? If it's all 10, like I think it is, that doesn't really support your competitive balance theory.
    Another Season is about to come to an end. Will Gramps pulverize his opponents to sustain his tie with Amazing, or will he prove he plays in a competitive Season and abstain from crushing all comers? I think we already know the answer boys and girls - but we'll check the results tomorrow!
    Well Grandpa - I see no one in your Season was able to compete with your team, huh? Mine either! You and Amazing are still tied. Way to go, Davey!!!!! Crush, kill, destroy!!!!! I followed the Scorpion/Outlaws game plan myself - I was 22-0 with 0 runs scored against me all of last Season. Swept the Playoffs, too! My only regret is I didn't check to see how many hits I gave up the entire season - I bet it wasn't many, lol!!!! Do you keep track of that stat, Gramps?

I've discovered a bonus to all this tanking. For the 2 or 3 months where I was furiously "maintaining my rating to where it should be", I somehow managed to acquire a boatload of WGT coins. The main reason I started tanking...errr, "maintaining"...was because I couldn't afford to train without playing a stupid amount of games like you and Andy have to. I have gone from having $90 million on hand to $250 million. Crazy huh? I have started training again but intend to "maintain" my current rating.

Thanks Gramps! Thanks Andy! You guys have definitely shown me the way! I love destroying other teams without breaking a sweat. This is awesome - crush, kill, pulverize, destroy!!!!!!!

My maintenance last night put me in the 8900s to keep away from the Devils as I was told to steer clear of them by Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin MacGregor View Post
    My maintenance last night put me in the 8900s to keep away from the Devils as I was told to steer clear of them by Dave.
    Gramps always gives the best, albeit complex, advice.

2nd day of the playoffs. Did Grandpa LaBuda honestly play in a "competitive Season" this time, or did he crush and pulverize everyone in his way so he could maintain his tie with Amazing atop the meaningless Level 70-79 Season Finish Leaderboard? Gramps - the only thing Season Finish stands for is: what level you're at and how long you've played. The ironic thing about it is - at Level 70 and above, ALL you guys suck! You and Amazing would be tied for TENTH PLACE if you were at Level 60-69.

Tune in tomorrow - let's see if Gramps was "competitive" or if he pulverized all his opponents...

...like I have! Another Season goes by where none of my opponents score a single run against me. Thanks for all your tanking tutelage, Davey (and Andy, too) - you da man! See you tomorrow with the Season Finish report

Tune in tomorrow - let's see if Gramps was "competitive" or if he pulverized all his opponents...

This bulletin just in: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

Gramps? How about an explanation?

No?

Rats - you went back into hiding?

Ha, it did not like that many question marks. Weeeeeeeeell, Dave? It's the 26th now. Tomorrow has come and went.

Quote Originally Posted by Devin MacGregor View Post
    Ha, it did not like that many question marks. Weeeeeeeeell, Dave? It's the 26th now. Tomorrow has come and went.
    We're well within the statute of limitations on this, so I gotta say this is a new high, or low, for you in the boring department. Piggybacking on Fred's joke. Don't you ever create any of your own content? On top of that you're asking a rhetorical question, which you said before you don't like. So are you pro or con on the rhetoric?

While you're figuring that out, I'll take a roast beef on whole grain, swiss cheese, with lettuce, onion and mayo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cobb View Post
    We're well within the statute of limitations on this, so I gotta say this is a new high, or low, for you in the boring department. Piggybacking on Fred's joke. Don't you ever create any of your own content? On top of that you're asking a rhetorical question, which you said before you don't like. So are you pro or con on the rhetoric?

While you're figuring that out, I'll take a roast beef on whole grain, swiss cheese, with lettuce, onion and mayo.
    WTF are you even babbling about? Do you have this post to where I said one way or the other about rhetorical questions? It is Fred who said he would be back tomorrow with his report: See you tomorrow with the Season Finish report. Hence why I said tomorrow has come and went.

But speaking of boring, do YOU have anything ever to actual say or do you just like *****ing in here? Bored Dave is not in here so you have to use your multiple personalities?