Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So, is boosting a bad thing or somehow immoral or unethical?

Every game is exactly the same. I can tell you what every batter is gonna do. It's always groundout, groundout, groundout, groundout. If I actually get someone on base, I can steal second then it's always two fly outs to right and a ground ball to short, everytime. Most games go 0-0 till the 10th when they always put up 2 runs. Boosts and training do absolutely nothing. I'm finally gonna start tanking. I'm gonna drop down from 8000 to about 3000 and do it up. It's the only way to get anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by roy hobbs View Post
    I'm finally gonna start tanking. I'm gonna drop down from 8000 to about 3000 and do it up. It's the only way to get anywhere.
    Atta boy, Roy!!! That's the ONLY way to play this game! However - take a tip from David M LaBuda and Andres Klinberg...it's not called "tanking", it's "rating maintenance". I followed their lead many months back and tanked...errr..."maintained" my rating down 6000 points!!!! Now I crush and pulverize anyone who dares to play my team! It's awesome - welcome to the Dark Side.

Thank you. I'm sorry I meant "rating maintenance". Can't wait to get started and start pulverizing every team I play.

Tanking.....sorry, improvising, adapting and overcoming is the bees knees. I can't wait to be that a$$hole who doesn't belong in the season and goes 22-0 and doesn't give up a run.
    Last edited by roy hobbs; 07-10-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by roy hobbs View Post
    I can't wait to be that a$$hole who doesn't belong in the season and goes 22-0 and doesn't give up a run.
    It's the BEST!!!! I can't believe David M. LaBuda and Andres Klinberg get their undies in a bunch because I mention they inspired me to play the way they do.

No one's scored a run on me in months. Thanks LaBuda! Thanks Klinberg! You guys rock!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
    Atta boy, Roy!!! That's the ONLY way to play this game! However - take a tip from David M LaBuda and Andres Klinberg...it's not called "tanking", it's "rating maintenance". I followed their lead many months back and tanked...errr..."maintained" my rating down 6000 points!!!! Now I crush and pulverize anyone who dares to play my team! It's awesome - welcome to the Dark Side.
    Sanford, you are such a *******! If you have nothing useful to say, just don't say anything! What an idiot you are!