Thread: Game Screen Goes Dark When Challenging Outlaws

Exclamation Game Screen Goes Dark When Challenging Outlaws

Whenever I try to challenge the Outlaws (level 73 team) to a single inning game my screen goes dark and the game needs to be rebooted. It only happens on this one team. I can send a Home Run Derby challenge, but no single inning games. I've tested every other team on my friends list and it only happens on this one record. I sent him a message and he stated he cannot play any type of game (Rivals, Season, Single Inning, or Home Run Derby) and has been able to do anything in the game except look at the Free Agents and access the leader boards.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BIGD View Post
    Whenever I try to challenge the Outlaws (level 73 team) to a single inning game my screen goes dark and the game needs to be rebooted. It only happens on this one team. I can send a Home Run Derby challenge, but no single inning games. I've tested every other team on my friends list and it only happens on this one record. I sent him a message and he stated he cannot play any type of game (Rivals, Season, Single Inning, or Home Run Derby) and has been able to do anything in the game except look at the Free Agents and access the leader boards.
    Oh FFS!

Klinberg? You DO realize we can check your history and see all the home games you've been playing, yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
    Oh FFS!

Klinberg? You DO realize we can check your history and see all the home games you've been playing, yes?
    How can you check? There's no level 70 leaderboard.

Don't need one for it. Just click on your team name in the top left on the home screen, or go to your season and click on your team.

Oh and there is too a 70-79 leaderboard.

Hey look! Andy Klinberg has played over a dozen home games today. IT'S A WGT MIRACLE!!!!!

Andy - congratulations - you have now surpassed David M. LaBuda as the biggest laughingstock playing WGT Baseball. It really came as no surprise to anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Annallia Esaki View Post
    Don't need one for it. Just click on your team name in the top left on the home screen, or go to your season and click on your team.

Oh and there is too a 70-79 leaderboard.
    Why would I go to my team page to check out the history of the Outlaws?

My bad about the 70s leaderboard. Got my decades wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGD View Post
    Whenever I try to challenge the Outlaws (level 73 team) to a single inning game my screen goes dark and the game needs to be rebooted. It only happens on this one team.
    I have noticed in the last several days I have a team that this exact thing happens to also, but not the Outlaws, Cap City Flax. I'm sure Top Goof will fix this, included in the subtle changes David says they are making...

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Cobb View Post
    I have noticed in the last several days I have a team that this exact thing happens to also, but not the Outlaws, Cap City Flax. I'm sure Top Goof will fix this, included in the subtle changes David says they are making...
    You are right Bob. The problem started when Ron quit playing and I poached one of his players (Dustin Richards). When my game breaks down Dustin goes and appears on Ron's team. Since I ain't going to give Richards up any time soon I will have to play whenever the game allows and that is OK with me.
    Last edited by Alchemist; 08-13-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Alchemist, maybe that's your karmic punishment for tanking. If that holds true, then someday soon an Acme safe is going to fall of David LaBuda's head.