Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WGT Baseball: MLB Retiring 12/31

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Andres. Geez, a whiny baby right up to the very end.

smh
    gezz lizard/fred or whoever you wanna be, being a **** till the very end hu.bitter much old man?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie Taylor View Post
    gezz lizard/fred or whoever you wanna be, being a **** till the very end hu.bitter much old man?
    Poor Johnie/LaBuda - clearly too obtuse to recognize what a cry baby Andres Klinberg has been over the years. Noticing that is hardly being bitter. "old man"? lol, you should talk Davey. Did you resurrect "Johnie" because everyone knows you had a tantrum when WGT decided to shut this game down? You immediately sold your roster of 83 Scorpion players and swore to stay away from this forum. Gosh that made me laugh when I heard about it, lol!

I suppose your oversight is to be expected - in terms of biggest whiners in this forum, you and Klinberg are pretty much neck and neck - you're in denial. Grow up already - life's too short for you to spend it acting like a 6 year old little boy. Toughen up - dare to be a cut above! When this game finally dies the death it should have years ago, you'll be spending your days at Sunny Acres Retirement Home drooling on yourself wondering wtf happened to your wasted life.

Poor guy. I hope you find my words inspirational and you make some changes in your life...but my guess is you'll just whine some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
    Poor Johnie/LaBuda - clearly too obtuse to recognize what a cry baby Andres Klinberg has been over the years. Noticing that is hardly being bitter. "old man"? lol, you should talk Davey. Did you resurrect "Johnie" because everyone knows you had a tantrum when WGT decided to shut this game down? You immediately sold your roster of 83 Scorpion players and swore to stay away from this forum. Gosh that made me laugh when I heard about it, lol!

I suppose your oversight is to be expected - in terms of biggest whiners in this forum, you and Klinberg are pretty much neck and neck - you're in denial. Grow up already - life's too short for you to spend it acting like a 6 year old little boy. Toughen up - dare to be a cut above! When this game finally dies the death it should have years ago, you'll be spending your days at Sunny Acres Retirement Home drooling on yourself wondering wtf happened to your wasted life.

Poor guy. I hope you find my words inspirational and you make some changes in your life...but my guess is you'll just whine some more.
    oh god wats the piont, good bye and good luck one and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnie Taylor View Post
    oh god wats the piont, good bye and good luck one and all.
    Bye Gramps.