Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WGT Baseball: MLB Retiring 12/31

Quote Originally Posted by Wrangler View Post
    It'll be as much fun as playing a game where I never won 1 season tournament & looks like NOW I never will.
    If you had just made that table, you could lay claim to the biggest W in WGT/Top Goof history!!! It would have been akin to winning 500 seasons.

Till December 31st huh? More like til today. The PoS ain't loading. These MF's have to make everyone's life miserable till the end. I certainly won't be shedding any tears. However good it was at the beginning good riddance.

It was a pleasure friends and not so friends. You all have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. Au Revoir

Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Andres. Geez, a whiny baby right up to the very end.

smh

Maybe we could start a fund and buy the game

I go back as far with this game to remember when Weber Grill was a sponsor.

I will miss it even if the game hasn't been supported in almost 4 years. My guess is MLB finally sent WGT a bill for a new license and that killed it.

When fools manage things, you get the results of having fools for managers.

This game was an escape from the every day pains, I didn't mind investing in it, as it occupied me mind for a while and took away the thoughts of constant pain and suffering, from chronic pain due to work injuries.

I'm sorry for the people who will lose something they enjoyed, and I will not be doing anything with the corrupt management team of the WGT, as they do not value their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by grandpa View Post
    I will not be doing anything with the corrupt management team of the WGT, as they do not value their customers.
    You have to admit, the cojones on WGT must be HUGE for them to write:

Quote Originally Posted by WGTadmin View Post
    To show our appreciation, we’ve created a special offer to get you started in WGT Golf (World Golf Tour), our golf game offering that the Topgolf Media team is continuing active development on.

To take advantage of this virtual equipment offer in WGT Golf, sign up using this link
    and then the link they post is simply the standard link to play WGT Golf. I guess they feel since we were all stupid enough to keep playing this game after Top Goof gave us all the middle finger salute a few years ago, why not try to squeeze a few more bucks out of everyone?

lol - Top Goof, you guys are in a class all by yourselves

Anyone want to buy my players?

oh well its was fun mostly. is there any other bb games worth playing online

Quote Originally Posted by DANICAM View Post
    Except for the handful of people wasting money on the rivals carnival I can't imagine anyone spending much on it any more.
    One would think the bads news would ha.....er, good news would have slowed them down. Nope, they're still chugging away. Crazy.